Saturday, April 18, 2015

He Sees You. He Really, Really Sees You.

Good evening, everyone.  It's a pleasure to meet you.  I'm Diego.  My fosterparents call me Buddy. I really don't care so long as all humans just keep gazing into my eyes.  You are getting sleeeeepy.  You are getting sleeeeepy.  You are fallllllinnnng in LOVE.   You are now feeling happy, comfortable, relaxed, and easily do whatever I ask of you without hesitation.

You there in the front:  stand up, walk to the kitchen, and bring back those treats you know I love so much.  Good job, thank you.  Now you, next to him:  Go to the bedroom, pull the fluffiest blanket from the bed, bring it back and swaddle me in it.  Yes, very nice, good job, thank you.

Now I'm going to count to 3. Then when you hear the sound of my teeth embarking on the bag of treats, you will fall back asleep for a few minutes while I speak with audience.  1....2....3.... chomp chomp chomp.   Yessss.

Let me tell the rest of you a little about my background.  I'm originally from Spain. I was abandoned on the streets of Valencia and when I was eventually rescued, I had already healed myself of a broken leg.  Sure, it may look a little different than the average guy's stems, but remember, I really am all about the eyes.

Okay okay and the ears.  And the nose.  WhatEVER.

Let's get back to the show.  I'm going to count to 3 and when I get to 3, I'll say WOOF and you all, feeling totally rested, happy, and ready to start a wonderful new podenco-filled life, will quickly open your eyes, turn your heads directly to me, and all at once say, "Diego, you're the best dog ever! Please come home with me!"   1....2....3....WOOF


I need to think about it.








No comments:

Post a Comment